Chef Ed definitely has his go-to dishes at fiestas on Guam, and it's always Kelaguen & Barbecue. So here you go! This entirely gluten-free meal begins with a selection of three Kelaguens, each with their own distinctive flavors, served with grilled handmade corn Titiyas (tortilla). The main entrée features island style barbecue spareribs complete with red rice and fina'denne. For dessert, enjoy an island take on classic cheesecake. Come and celebrate life… Biba!
Reserve seats in advance!
First time Feasters - use promo code IMHUNGRY for 20% off!
Kelaguen Trio (served cold) with Titiyas Mai'es
• Kelaguen Mannok || chopped grilled chicken with grated coconut, green onions, onions, chili peppers, and lemon juice
• Kelaguen Kåtne || thin strips of beef cured in lemon, with onions and chili peppers
• Kelaguen Uhang || Chamorro ceviche of shrimp, coconut, lemon, chili peppers and green onions
• Titiyas Mai'es || warm handmade corn tortillas
Tininon Katne yan Hineksa' Aga'ga'
• Grilled spareribs
• Cucumber salad
• Red rice
• Fina'denne (tamari, lemon, onions, green onions and chili peppers)
• New York style cheesecake with a hint of spice, gluten-free shortbread crust
• Fresh berry coulis
A selection of wines by Coopers Hall
A selection of beers by The Thirsty Barn
A specialty cocktail
A variety of non-alcoholic beverages
*Bring your own beer/wine will be charged $15 corkage fee
For more information about PDX671 Pop-Up Dinners and Private Events,
please visit Chef Ed Sablan's Feastly page, as we're doing more and more events!